[time-nuts] frequency (absolute) accuracy in sound recording/playback

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Tue May 8 01:13:56 UTC 2012

A movie may be 7000 seconds, and you may need a fairly stable timebase,
but every movie I've watched is made up of short (<300 second) scenes that
are placed sequentially on the framework.

You are not meshing together a pair or multiplicity of 7000 second event
sequences. E#very time you edit in another scene, you put the bricks end
to end, so to speak.

-John