[time-nuts] M12+T sawtooth correction and additional filtering

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Tue May 8 23:44:20 UTC 2012

Tom,
very interesting. The Kalman filtering, as long as I know, requires a
model: you apply the model, make the measurements, compute the delta
between the model and the measurements and then the new gain to take the
next step. Let me ask: is this model to be determined? From your message it
seems to me that this model is already available waiting for someone to run
it. Don't look at me for this, only curious about the availability of such
a mathematical model. Actually I'm more interested on how to model an OCXO
to apply the Kalman filtering on such a device.