[time-nuts] SR-620 circuit schematic diagrams

Антон Ботвинёнок a.batvinionak at mail.ru
Wed May 9 16:49:03 UTC 2012

Hello! I have got the SR-620 frequency counter and I need to find out it's internals to make my measurements more precise. Does anybody have a schematic sheets for it? I have only the online manual for it. I can't even find the hardcopy one on ebay. So, could anybody be so kind please to scan and share with me this information? It looks like the hardcopy versions of the manual are goind to lost in private collections.
Thanks in advance,
Anton.