[time-nuts] TU-60 Instruction to set NMEA output

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Fri May 11 19:52:46 UTC 2012

Hi Merv,
    I found the Navman Jupiter designers guide which has the message
formats. What you need is message 1331.

  Tac32 supports this receiver, so there should be a possibility at
setup to specify NMEA protocol. Else stuff it a 1331 .

The guide is at
<http://gpsd.berlios.de/vendor-docs/jupiter/MN002000A_JupiterReceiver_DesignerGuide_print.pdf>

  It tells you how  messages are constructed. You should be able to work
out the @@ format.  Good hunting.
Mike