[time-nuts] Why are 1PPS signals so skinny?

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 12:21:49 UTC 2012

It would be very easy to use a constant current to drive the LED and simply short it periodically to provide the blinking without supply current variations. You would still have short transients in the drive circuit, but these should be much easier to filter.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...