[time-nuts] Software for Navman jupiter T Tu60 GPS 1pps 10khz GPS Module

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Fri May 18 20:08:07 UTC 2012

Le 18/05/2012 20:14, Ken Kubick a écrit :
> Hi,  Time-Nuts guys anyone know where I can get software for a Navman jupiter T Tu60 GPS Kit 1pps 10khz GPS Module.

What you need depends on the protocol it powers up in.

If it is Motorola, you can talk to it with TAC32
If in Zodiac binary, then you can use labmon (dos window) or winlabmon.
Couldn't see them on the Navmon site but eventually found them at:

http://www.gpskit.nl/software/labmon/dos/labmon60.exe
http://www.gpskit.nl/software/labmon.../winlabmon.zip
<http://www.gpskit.nl/software/labmon/win9x/winlabmon.zip>

I don't have one of these receivers so although the software installs
on XP I don't know if it works ok.