[time-nuts] Austron 10 MHz LO 75.42MHz IF Dome Antenna Model 2029 12812282-1

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 16:10:04 UTC 2012

I just picked up an Austron 10 MHz LO 75.42MHz IF Dome Antenna Model 2029 12812282-1. I believe this is the GPS antenna with the IF down converter for the majority of the Austron GPS  receivers. One of the reasons I purchased it is that I get the impression many in the group also have Austron GPS receivers lacking down converters since I have read many threads discussing down converters solutions. Before I put this Ant to use I would like to offer it to the most qualified person interested in reverse engineering it. It seems to me most Austron GPS units long ago lost their down converters. I would not mind if someone approached this commercially as long as the price was kept as low as possible to fellow Time Nuts. I would approach this myself but have so many unfinished project I fear this well end up on the shelf. Members are welcome to contact directly or through the Time-Nut which ever is considered appropriate.

Thomas Knox
actast at hotmail.com 1-303-554-0307