[time-nuts] Something with GPS??

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon May 28 01:23:49 UTC 2012

Ooops one other comment.
You really can't see anything since its a random and spread signal. It all
looks like noise.
I ran into this when I was home brewing a 2201 converter for the missing
antenna that seems to always be the case.
After the prn comes off you can see a signal that lets you adjust things or
tell how good or bad a signal is. Most of the modern rcvrs will not allow
you to get to that point. Its all in a chip. Examples of units that do
alloew you to dig in the austron 2201 and Odetics.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL