[time-nuts] GPS receiver testing

Joseph Gauthier joseph.gauthier at student.unsw.edu.au
Thu Nov 1 12:58:30 UTC 2012

Hi all, I'm new here (been reading for a while, but this is my first reply) so sorry if I'm not doing this reply thing right. There is a Spirent simulator down the hall from me that I tested the output PPS on a few months ago using an Agilent 53230A (OCXO option). While I don't remember the exact numbers, I believe the time interval between each successive PPS was good to within a few tens of picoseconds. I'd be happy to test it again if people were interested in seeing more detailed results.