[time-nuts] A counter for phase measures

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Nov 3 16:59:33 UTC 2012

Hi

Both counters have their weak points long term. On the balance I think the 620 should last longer. The 620 is the higher resolution of the two. The 620 normally comes with a bit better reference. Both are supported by various Time Nut software packages. Both do GPIB and serial i/o. The 620 is a bit more controllable over serial. The 53132 takes up less space on your bench.

For the same price - go for the 620. For the usual 53132 is $1300 and the 620 is $2400, not so clear.

Bob