[time-nuts] For my whole life timezones have been weird

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Sat Nov 3 17:12:07 UTC 2012

And remember how late they were to network support?

I had a computer store at that time and sold a lot of Artisoft LANtastic
kits because Win3.1 did not have network support.  I believe it was
slipstreamed in 3.11.

Most of my installations were so several machines in an office could share a
common printer.

Dave