[time-nuts] Distribution amps and slew rate

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Nov 3 23:05:11 UTC 2012

Hi

If you have a sine wave, it gets into everything. You can identify it and take it out of your data.

If you have a broad band uber-fast high level pules, it gets into everything. Identifying it's impact and taking it out of the data - not so easy.

That may sound a bit crazy. I've actually worked in a place that went over to a square wave based system. It lasted for about a day. Got into all sorts of things, total nightmare.

Bob