[time-nuts] FE-5680A firmware dump (at last!)

Elio C eliocor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:24:58 UTC 2012

I'm sorry for the long delay (due to personal reasons) but at last I was
able to dump the contents of the PSD chips which contains the firmware of
the FEI FE-5680A rubidium frequency standard!
I have also updated the schematics with some more details/information.
You will find the new schematics at:
<
http://www.rhodiatoce.com/pics/time-nuts/FE-5680A/FE-5680A_schematics_v0.3.pdf>

and the firmware dump (FLASH/EEPROM/CPLD/UserSpace) in .HEX and .BIN format
at:
<
http://www.rhodiatoce.com/pics/time-nuts/FE-5680A/FE5680A_FirmwareDump_v001.rar

_       Elio Corbolante.

P.S. I tried to disassemble the FLASH binary image and it seems the dump is
OK: I was able to identify where the CPU accesses the DDS and the ADC.