[time-nuts] HP Z3801A and Tac32

Merv Thomas vk6bmt at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 13 01:53:36 UTC 2012

Hi - Thanks to all for the helpful hints which may enable me to use Tac32.
Sorry for a new posting but I had a calamity and somehow deleted all the
replies instead of moving them to my Timenuts folder!!

I converted the output to the DB25 connector on the back of the unit to
RS232 comms but it seems I will have to bring a data stream direct from the
GPS module out to a separate connector if I am going to be able to read the
data.   Probably will give this a miss as the BDS software does a first
class job anyway.

Merv  VK6BMT