[time-nuts] Thanks to everyone

M. Simon msimon6808 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 20:48:18 UTC 2012

Thanks to everyone who responded on the list and/or took the time to read my article.

I look forward to getting more information from those of you who are working on tracking the phase of the new WWVB signal. I will be writing it up as soon as a design (or designs) are solid.

In terms of XOs there are now TCXOs out there that are specified to hold 25ppb. OCXOs may become historical artifacts in time, Or they may just get better specs.

Simon

Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.