[time-nuts] Warning if buying from directly from Agilent via eBay with Paypal.

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Sat Nov 17 22:27:23 UTC 2012

You can get a Paypal account without a credit card. I think all you
need is a bank account.

In fact, every time I try to buy something with Paypal, it defaults to
taking the money from my bank account, and every time I need to change
it to take it from my credit card.

I appear to have a $10,000 limit on my Paypal account, but at
Agilent's request, I split the transaction into two. That money came
direct from my current account.

Dave