[time-nuts] Nifty "MINI TIC" for DMTD update please read

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 13:27:35 UTC 2012

Thank all of you for the response
It is clear that because of the volume an organized response is necessary.
Didier has offered his site and that is how it will be organized and a
complete set of documentation and pictures will be available. Maybe start with
the 1 pps  MAX 3000 version of the TADD-2 Mini on steroids. Solderable  and
below 20 $ total parts cost.
At this time I am not taking down any names.

Step one
documentation will be completed, Brian has offered to complete what he
started a year ago, things have changed.
Step two
Juerg will complete his display board, the attached picture is the
prototype development board, display will be larger

In the meantime I think dialog and focus would be helpful  in deciding what
would make the best affordable Dual Mixer.
Counter and display is under control. The noise  floor of the D/M is key,
counter exceeds requirements.

During the next couple of weeks I will do a more detailed explanation of
the features of the 4 channel counter and its application.

Bert Kehren Miami