[time-nuts] An other project

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 21:13:51 UTC 2012

I did mention a MAX 3000 implementation of a 1 pps generator. The attached
picture shows the prototype. This came about to generate timing signals to
test the counters. It is a TADD-2 Mini on steroids. Besides the Wenzel
input and  4 outputs parraleled with resistors it has presently 6 inputs for
output  selecting  or synchronizing and 6 additional outputs. Example duty
cycle,  frequency out of the 50 ohm.This is a good example of the flexibility of
the use  of this IC. If there is interest maybe we can agree on a couple of
versions and  find some one in the US and some one in Europe to sell a kit.
Juerg and I are  not getting in the kit business but it may be a precursor
when D/M systems will  roll out. At 25 $ in the US and 20 Euro in the EU who
ever does it will make a  little money for their trouble. That price would
include shipping!
Members can also use the unit to knit their own version, IC's can be
reprogrammed. This is also the board that was used to do the jitter test. Passed
with flying colors. Let me know what you think but I will not take orders,
but  find a way to make it available if there is interest
Bert Kehren.