[time-nuts] WWVB new modulation

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Thu Nov 22 21:57:30 UTC 2012

I believe they have a design that is working in silicon.

If so, that's a $ million or more head start. That, to me, is a monopoly
because any other entrant to the market would have to amortize that
expense.

Furthermore, there is the issue of patent suits, even if you can design
around their technology.

YMMV,

-John

=========