[time-nuts] MINI TIC implementation

Timeok timeok at timeok.it
Fri Nov 23 15:16:43 UTC 2012

Hi Bert,

many thanks for your answer. It si complete and I have a better idea on
what you are working on.
I am sure your work is important for all the time and frequency
hobbiest.
If you need some more help to develop the project please make a list of
your needed, may be in the webb we can find what is still missing.

ciao,
Luciano

timeok