[time-nuts] Poor termination effects?

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 01:27:44 UTC 2012

I am pretty sure you are right on the mark there.

I made a habit of listening to the tone modulated seismic transmitters
in southern California and with experience, they definitely sounded
like you would expect if a source was reflecting off of various
impedance discontinuities in the crust which of course the hilly
southern California and San Francisco areas have.