[time-nuts] Centering ocxo

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 15:39:26 UTC 2012

Doc,

You are on the right track, efc scale affects SD as you can see.

The phaseco parameter is used to push down the average TI to 0ns. Higher values push faster.

If your ocxo is still drifting (aging and or retrace) it will take about 48 hours for the aging measurement and correction to kick in, and bring the offset down to 0ns.

Bye
Said

Sent From iPhone