[time-nuts] To use or not to use transmission line splitters for GPS receivers

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:43:14 UTC 2012

Boy all I can say is I measured the $7 satellite splitter and it matched
the specs for fwd and rtn loss. Port to port loss using an HP network
analyzer. So what can I say it worked and well. Actually surprisingly so.
Regards
Paul.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Dennis Ferguson <dennis.c.ferguson at gmail.com