[time-nuts] To use or not to use… Thread Set. Thank you!

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Wed Oct 10 05:18:50 UTC 2012

Dear Hal,

Thank you for your interest!

I was originally planning for sending a URL pointing to a picture slideshow I will be preparing in one of our company web hosting servers. If it is interesting for you, I will then start working on it as I get more pictures at CENAM.

Judah Levine arrived today at Queretaro. He will be presenting a lecture in time and frequency next Friday. Michael Lombardi is also coming on the weekend for a three day meeting at the SIM (Interamerican Metrology System) summit next week. For those interested, SIM information can be found at the following URL:  tf.nist.gov/sim

I am lucky to be invited by CENAM to attend this week's symposium and also the SIM summit. The camera will be clicking all day long.

I feel privileged to be welcome and to belong to this exceptional and enthusiastic online discussion group. Thank you all for allowing me to get deeper into this fascinating topic!

Kind regards,

Edgardo Molina
Dirección IPTEL

www.iptel.net.mx

T : 55 55 55202444
M : 04455 20501854

Piensa en Bits SA de CV

Información anexa:

CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION

Este mensaje tiene carácter confidencial. Si usted no es el destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al remitente mediante un correo electrónico y que borre el presente mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una copia de los mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este mensaje o hacer usode el para cualquier propósito o divulgar su en forma parcial o total su contenido. Gracias.

NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the message and its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any third party. Thank you.