[time-nuts] A nice auction in the Seattle area

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Fri Oct 12 06:20:40 UTC 2012

Hi Don

I have been going to James G. Murphy auctions for the last 20 years (the
Seattle Space Needle remodel was my first) and love them.  Zero shilling

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

and they will let someone back out of a closed deal if there was a
misunderstanding. Once.

Do you have anything substantive to offer?

DaveH -- who still has his six original Charles and Ray Eames chairs from
that auction. $20 for the set...