[time-nuts] T-Bolt oven / LH question

Don Oconnor eGunk at wowway.com
Fri Oct 12 15:28:51 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I recently purchased a ThunderBolt on eBay. I believe the T-Bolt's oscillator oven is not operating correctly. But, having never used a T-Bolt or Lady Heather software I'm not sure.

Why I believe there is a problem:

1.    The T-Bolt's external case is barely warm (my guess about 100F)

2.    The positive 12 volt power supply current remains steady at about 155mA

3.    The temperatures displayed on LH software.
             Near the top left of the screen in white 22.29C
            Underneath in red -16.3C
             At bottom of screen above graph 16.2C

Question, is this normal? Do I need to enable the oven or change a temperature setting?
Thanks in advance.

Don O'Connor