[time-nuts] HP Z3805A com port and monitoring questions

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 04:05:05 UTC 2012

Hi Edgardo,

I think the Z3805A and 58503A are identical, except in the rubber bumpers,
maybe the power supply voltage setting, and the ID string..

I don't really care, the three units I have perform much better than
anything else I have, so that satisfies my requirements..

In fact one of the units' ADEV can only be qualified by the BVA 8600  o
scillator I have, and I don't know if I am measuring the BVA performance or the
58503A because I am measuring right at the specification of the BVA unit..
Wish  I had two BVA's :)

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/14/2012 15:41:25 Pacific Daylight Time,