[time-nuts] Hp 58503A

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 18:15:08 UTC 2012

No problem, happens to me too some times,

usually the 10MHz Sine should be loaded with 50 Ohms, and the CMOS/TTL 1PPS
 pulses should be run open-ended (1M or higher)..

I say usually.. because there are cases where proper termination is
critical such as LVDS 1PPS outputs.. and where the 10MHz does not necessarily
need to be loaded with 50 Ohms, resulting in a higher sine wave voltage - such
as on our JLT GPSDO products..

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/16/2012 09:36:25 Pacific Daylight Time,