[time-nuts] documentation for beginners (was: Followup (still want a GPS-type NTP refclock))

Edgardo Molina xe1xus at amsat.org
Mon Oct 22 04:27:58 UTC 2012

Dear Tom,

I am documenting my experiences with the 5065A. Please count on me for that and for sharing it. This week as I mentioned before, my measuring capabilities will grow exponentially. Well at least for me and my sad current situation. I hope soon, you will start seeing graphs and data as a result of my experiments. Fingers crossed. Also, a personal lab domain name has been purchased. Sooner or later, Edgardo's lab web page will be online for all to visit. I hope you will find it interesting. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Edgardo Molina
Dirección IPTEL

www.iptel.net.mx

T : 55 55 55202444
M : 04455 20501854

Piensa en Bits SA de CV

Información anexa:

CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION

Este mensaje tiene carácter confidencial. Si usted no es el destinarario de este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al remitente mediante un correo electrónico y que borre el presente mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora sin retener una copia de los mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar este mensaje o hacer usode el para cualquier propósito o divulgar su en forma parcial o total su contenido. Gracias.

NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately advise the sender by replying to this e-mail and then deleting the message and its attachments from your computer without keeping a copy. It is strictly forbidden to copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any third party. Thank you.