[time-nuts] SR620 VCTCXO replacement

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Oct 25 16:24:42 UTC 2012

K1602TE (note the different part number) oscillators have been sold on
ebay in the past.  Keep an eye out there in case more appear. You could
also contact the people who sold them and see if they have one or two
more lurking in the corners.

Other than that, it's just a TCXO that uses the same pinout as all the
others.  Match the specs ( or maybe a better one is available today )
and drop it in.

Ed