[time-nuts] Simple NTP server based on a Raspberry Pi

ken johnson bats059 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 22:22:14 UTC 2012

Chris, I don't know about the RasberryPi, but the BeagleBone (

http://beagleboard.org/bone

makes an excellent web server, mine

 (www.vk7krj.com )

has been running for about 6 months now with no problems. Draws 2
watts and is completely silent.
Yes, the sd card has a finite life, but they are cheap and you can
clone them easily. When it starts to show errors, just replace it with
the clone. Also, the good ones have excellent wear-levelling software
built in, typical (claimed) life of around 5 years.

Ken J.