[time-nuts] REF osc distribution.

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 06:30:41 UTC 2012

Hi
It may be a language issue, but the datasheet does not present this amplifier very well. I wondered about the specification for squarewave input "TTL 3.3V" TTL is 5V. What is the slew rate of the amplifier? It's specified to 50MHz, will it accurately reproduce a 50MHz square wave? A 1V RMS output is not going to reproduce a TTL 1PPS or 10MHz clock very well. It does state that each output is isolated and buffered. It reads as a general purpose wideband amplifier rather than one optimised for a particular timing application.

Robert G8RPI