[time-nuts] Recommendations for a newbie?

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Sun Sep 9 03:16:39 UTC 2012

Said wrote:

>Not sure why this is confusing to you, he clearly explains all the
>differences in the description

I don't see anyplace where he "explains all the differences," clearly
or otherwise.  And as I said, ALL of the descriptions I've seen
(including the descriptions of the Z3805-based conversions and what
may be original 58503As) say the unit tracks 6 satellites.

Why so defensive?  I cast no aspersions on you or on the seller.  I
just said that the descriptions I've seen do not appear to me to
explain the great price differences and that there appear to be many
different variants, so getting exactly what someone else got may not
be easy or straightforward.  Prospective buyers can judge for themselves.

Best regards,

Charles