[time-nuts] DCF77 Generation

Tom Harris celephicus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:23:00 UTC 2012

Thanks for this, the idea of using a serial port to generate the DCF77 data
in WWVB3.C is most ingenious. We may actually have to do this as the
braindead modem that were were using for initial development has a timing
resolution of 18.461ms, so impossible to do times that are multiples of
100ms :) Oh well, if engineering was easy, everyone would do it.