[time-nuts] Re; New Wrist watch

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:08:44 UTC 2012

Everyone know the Tardis uses the UEC (Universal Expansion Constant). Tardis time is based on the instant of the Big Bang. To determine current time simply measure the distance between the leading edge of expansion on opposite sides of the universe and divide by 93,000 to have UEC in seconds.

Thomas Knox