[time-nuts] RE; New Wrist watch

Ron Frazier (TImeN) timenutslist at techstarship.com
Thu Sep 13 18:08:40 UTC 2012

My watch is also digital, but I wanted to put a word in for my Casio.
It's the G-Shock MT-G, module 2638.  Auto sets, auto charges, 200 M
water resist if I ever need it.  I love it.  It was around $ 100.  I
live in GA in the USA.  It sets very reliably but can only receive the
signal well enough in the middle of the night.  It's only ever missed
one or two setting times.  I've had it since January 2012.  I don't know
how it handles time zone changes.  I would probably have to look in the
manual to figure out how to tell it.

Ron

On 9/13/2012 12:23 PM, Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> The WV-58A at $28 takes care of the time zone thing pretty well. It's also
> cheap enough to be a throw away if it's damaged. Since it's pure digital,
> it's really not going to meet the "I need a second hand" requirement...
>
> Bob

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)