[time-nuts] Z3801 Replacement GPS Receiver Card

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 19:56:20 UTC 2012

I found an online comment some while ago that suggested non of the later
receivers would work, again it's something I haven't tried but I suspect the
message formats are incompatible.

Following my earlier post it would seem that an 8 channel VP should  indeed
be ok if configured to be in 6 channel mode, see Time-Nuts archive for
March 2007, but although I knew the six channel version was hard to find these
days I hadn't realised that now also applies to the later 8 channel
version, so perhaps not such a useful suggestion after all:-(

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR