[time-nuts] GPSDO control loops and correcting quantization error

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Fri Sep 14 23:19:59 UTC 2012

My 2.5nS TIC? Very simple: a 400MHz counter start-stop gated with the two
signal to compare. I have published here the VHDL code for it few months
ago. Really nothing new but simple and useful for a 35-40nS GPSDO PPS
output from an OCXO. The Rb PPS wondering is actually under evaluation
against the Z3815A.