[time-nuts] Details on Lady Heather Screen

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Sep 17 19:03:24 UTC 2012

Welcome aboard,
there are terms that are simple to explain, the others require a more
extended study. For example, the PRN is the GPS satellite identification
number, nothing more to be said. Yes, you can then learn more but complete
meaning is that. The term ADEV requires a more extended attention than
saying: it is a measure of the oscillator stability. There are tons of
papers on the ADEV (Allan deviation), just google for it and you can really
learn a lot of things.