[time-nuts] Re BVA (was re HP-106 and Sulzer Quartz Crystals)

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 22 20:35:45 UTC 2012

Some timing gear is produced with 8600 series AT cut BVA's.   Some google searching should turn up the names of the manufacturers that acquried OEM parts from oscilloquartz.

I discovered this while looking for a data sheet for my specific 8600 series BVA.   Sorry I don't recall the vendors names off hand.  Entering the phrase "8600-3 BVA" or "8600-5 BVA" into google seems to produce some hits.

I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to buy another one at a reaonable price.   I've been pleased with the performance of mine.  That being said if any one has an SC cut 8607 they want to part with let me know (:

Regards
Mark Spencer