[time-nuts] New WWVB format...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:32:55 UTC 2012

I may have at least the spectracoms figured out. Its a hack and at least
using my homebrew wwvb psk encoder seems to work. But its not a general
purpose design. It will work with the fluke 207 and HP 117s but you have to
have a base spectracom to hack.
Technically speaking unattractive.
But that said I am waiting for the real wwvb to send bpsk again to claim
any victory. Its a real challenge on the east coast as compared to folks in
the mid and central west areas that have produced answers...
I will also say that over the last 6 months. John and I have hacked a lot
of the "solutions". They do not fare well.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL/1