[time-nuts] Why the fuss - GPS Interference...

Burt I. Weiner biwa at att.net
Fri Sep 28 16:20:54 UTC 2012

Yes, Rob, It was Rich Bailey. A good guy! He worked for DATUM in
Anaheim, CA and as I recall, he lived in Riverside. I noticed that he
didn't wear a watch and when I jokingly commented about it,
considering what he did for a living, he told me that he had been so
aware of precise time for so many years that he got tired of knowing
precisely what time it was. We had fun together that day.

Burt, K6OQK

>From: "Rob Kimberley" <robkimberley at btinternet.com>
>To: "'Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement'"
>         <time-nuts at febo.com>
>Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Why the fuss - GPS Interference...
>

>Hi Burt,
>
>This sounds familiar! It wasn't a guy called Rich Bailey was it? That's what
>he suggested I do, but I got onto Trimble and got one of their Bullet
>antennae with the 3 pole filter (Bullet III?).
>
>That worked for us.
>
>Rob

Burt I. Weiner Associates
Broadcast Technical Services