[time-nuts] Up And Running

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:31:44 UTC 2012

I have lots of little switch boxes, matching networks, amplifiers, etc,
mounted outside, usually in gasketed boxes from Bud and Hammond. I put a
0.050 hole in the bottom of all of them. It has proven to be large enough
to stay clear of debris and small enough to keep little critters out. I
even have some mounted on wooden posts less than a foot above the ground
(in Virginia) and, to my surprise, ants have not been an issue.

73,

geo - n4ua