[time-nuts] WWVB PM Receiver

Lester Veenstra Lester at veenstras.com
Fri Sep 28 20:09:51 UTC 2012

This illustrates a process lost to many building data demods.
There is no need in many cases to be a hurry to get the from the front door
to the back door of a process.

Iterative processing of the demodulation process, each step making a best
but poor estimate, and the reprocessing the stream using the results of
previous passes to improve the demodulation accuracy.

Lester B Veenstra  MØYCM K1YCM W8YCM
lester at veenstras.com

US Postal Address:
5 Shrine Club Drive
HC84 Box 89C
Keyser WV 26726
GPS: 39.33675 N  78.9823527 W

Telephones:
Home:        +1-304-289-6057
US cell       +1-304-790-9192
Guam Cell: +1-671-929-8141
Jamaica:    +1-876-352-7504

This e-mail and any documents attached hereto contain confidential or
privileged information. The information is intended to be for use only by
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this e-mail or any documents attached hereto is
prohibited.