[time-nuts] Link to 50's & 60's test equipment that I would like to get rid of

jim s jws at jwsss.com
Sat Sep 29 03:12:03 UTC 2012

On 9/28/2012 7:46 PM, Bill Dailey wrote:
> There is a comma in equipment messing that link up
>

> http://www.eevblog.com/forum/buysellwanted/vintage-50%27s-60%27s-test-equipm,ent-available/msg149549/#msg149549em

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/buysellwanted/vintage-50%27s-60%27s-test-equipment-available/msg149549/#msg149549em

I was going to shut up because I muffed it too.

However I do want to comment the equipment looks great.  Also George has
built and flown a homebuilt aircraft, an incredible accomplishment.

The Tek stuff looks great, but I don't have room for any more that large
right now.  I broke down and bought a Tek 310a off
of craigslist recently and that has been satisfying my need to have a
nice Tek colored box on the bench with a trace.

thanks
Jim