[time-nuts] messy workbenches

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat Sep 29 04:40:26 UTC 2012

Don wrote.

Latham's law of horizontal surfaces states "Any bare horizontal surface
immediately becomes covered with junk."

I thought I held the copyrights on that one.  Oh well, never mind.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com