[time-nuts] Question about FTS 1050A

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:07:24 EDT 2013

Hi Bob;
I was wondering who won the unit. They are very nice oscillators. With noise on older equipment like the 1050A I would check  and/or replace caps.
I am about to do that to my own 1050A. It may not resolve the problem, but it will eliminate that possibility. I look forward to hearing how the problem is resolved.
Best Wishes;
Thomas Knox