[time-nuts] RTS

Erno Peres ernieperes at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 10:05:10 EDT 2013

If you connect to this server....../ Internet / and the second RS232 output from your PC is connected to your  GPS receiver then it shows as DGPS mode..... for the GPS unit.........but not very simple.......

I used it several years ago...... before the WAAS was not fully activated......it improoves the location of your GPS unit......also could not justify if my GPSDO got a better stability......

Rgds Ernie.

.