[time-nuts] GPS antenna??

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Mon Apr 8 17:53:58 EDT 2013

I have to run Lady H again. My recollection is I couldn't get the map
(plot) to work. I have a Symetricom, not a Thunderbolt. The control
language is close but perhaps not identical. I know some features of
Lady H didn't work on the Starloc.

In any event, north pointing looks like a bad idea. It looks like south
is best, but east and west aren't all that bad either. I'm now a
microgram smarter. Thanks.