[time-nuts] Common-View GPS Network

Lachlan Gunn lachlan at twopif.net
Mon Apr 15 18:12:28 EDT 2013

Hello.

I'm starting with a Resolution T, which claims to offer a single-satellite
mode.  I gather that it's not an amazing receiver, but I'm hoping it will be
good enough for a first foray at least.  I'm rather hoping that it will do
well, though, since it would mean a cheapish way of making a self-contained
device with 10MHz/ANT on one end and Ethernet on the other.

Thanks,
Lachlan